12welve Eyes Brewing Internet Marketing Scholarship Program
At 12welveeyes.com, we provide specific reviews for various products. Our goal is to provide quality details to buyers and help them find the best ones that meet their needs and requirements. We understand that it requires a lot of efforts, researches, and great writing skills to provide quality reviews. By reading our high quality articles, buyers can buy the right stuff easily and quickly.
Buyers can save lots of time whenever they are searching for reviews before going to make a choice. We are glad to help them out! It is also our pleasure to help students with some funds to support their study.
This is the reason why we are proud to present our Annual Scholarship Program named the “12welve Eyes Brewing Internet Marketing Scholarship”.
We wish to help students currently registered in an accredited American university or college who have a sincere passion for “Internet Marketing”. This annual scholarship is awarded to one student based on merit for the amount of $1,000. Award will be sent accordingly to scholarship rules outlined by winning student’s University/College.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Application Deadline: August 28 & November 28 (This annual scholarship is available for each year).
– Be an undergraduate/a graduate student currently registered at a University or College in the US;
– Hold a minimum of 3.00 GPA at the time of application
NOTE: Students wishing to participate do not require “expertise” in this area, just an honest passion for Business/Internet Marketing is sufficient.
Students need to:
– Write an original 1,000 – 1,500 words (maximum) essay on the subject …“Which parenting style is most effective”.
– Prepare a doc or PDF format file with the essay written.
– Submit your essay file via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Please include the following details when sending essay:
» Your Full Name
» Email Address
» Phone Number
» Full Mailing Address
» Area of Study
» University/College Name and Email Address
Our dedicated Scholarship email address for essay submissions:
Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions regarding our Annual Scholarship Program.
• Applicants must be at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry.
• Applicants must be residents of the 50 United States, and Washington D.C. Void where prohibited by law.
• Applicants may submit only one application for this year’s contest.
First recipient of our Annual Scholarship will be announced after the deadline this year.